I AM OPEN FOR FACE TO FACE APPOINTMENTS
And I will be continuing to offer Online appointments.
The online platform Zoom is live, face to face, interactive and very easy to use and I have been working online with clients in different locations in the UK for the past four years and the results are just as brilliant!!
For your safety all hygiene and safely measures will be continuing as routine
For Face to face appointments there will be safety measures in place and my therapy room will look a little different to accommodate the social distancing and strict hygiene rules.
Below I have detailed the new guidelines for your appointment:
- Please wait in your car on the drive or stand in front of my car (a white beetle) for me to collect you.
- You will be invited in to the therapy room and requested to wash your hands with pump soap, and paper towels will be provided to dry and dispose of in a foot pedal bin.
- Face coverings are optional
- Hand sanitiser will be available at all times.
- You can then enter the treatment area and take a seat next to the couch. There will be no blankets/pillows/soft furnishings. You are welcome to bring a blanket/throw to cover yourself on the couch.
- I continue to use the ‘sneeze’ screen between us and ventilate the room between clients.
- There will be a 2meters space between us.
- In between clients I will be carrying out enhanced cleaning procedures to ensure it complies with the government required standards.
- If you arrive early for your appointment, your patience would be appreciated as these procedures are necessary to be carried out for both your safety and mine.
Please DO NOT arrive for your appointment if you or anyone in your household are suffering from any of the symptoms of COVID-19 detailed below.
- A temperature
- A New or Persistent Cough
- Loss of taste or smell
For your information: Online is the only safe way to ensure your safety in regards to Covid-19.
If I have to self-isolate I will be moving all my appointments online.