I OFFER FACE TO FACE APPOINTMENTS and ONLINE
The online platform Zoom is very easy to use and I work with clients online in different locations in the UK and overseas and the results are just as brilliant!!
For Face to Face appointments I will be continuing to maintain hygiene standards at The Pebble Ridge Practice for your safety.
Below I have detailed the guidelines for your appointment:
- Please wait in your car on the drive or stand in front of my car (a white beetle) for me to collect you as I may be still working with a client.
- You will be invited in to the therapy room where I have a small bathroom for the sole use of my clients.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at all times.
- Unfortunately due to Covid I don’t use blankets anymore, although I do a heated couch and a hot water bottle. This is great to help you feel comfortable and relaxed, however, you are more than welcome to bring a blanket/throw to cover yourself on the couch.
- I will continue to leave time between clients to ventilate the room and clean the room ready for you.
Please DO NOT arrive for your appointment if you or anyone in your household are suffering from any of the symptoms of COVID-19 detailed below.
- A temperature
- A New or Persistent Cough
- Loss of taste or smell
For your information: Online is the only safe way to ensure your safety in regards to Covid-19.
If I have contact COVID-19 I will be moving all my appointments online for you to continue your therapeutic journey.