I AM OPEN FOR FACE TO FACE APPOINTMENTS
As a Mental Health provider I have contacted my insurer and I am permitted to open for face to face sessions with all the government safely measures in place.
I would strongly encourage you for safety reasons to choose or continue your treatment if possible online.
The Online platform Zoom is live, face to face, interactive and very easy to use and I have been working online with clients in different locations in the UK for the past two years and the results are just as brilliant!!
For your safety all hygiene and safely measures will be continuing from 19th July.
For Face to face appointments there will be safety measures in place and my therapy room will look a little different to accommodate the social distancing and strict hygiene rules.
Below I have detailed the new guidelines for your appointment:
- Please wait in your car on the drive or stand in front of my car (a white beetle) for me to collect you.
- You will be invited in to the therapy room and requested to wash your hands with pump soap, and paper towels will be provided to dry and dispose of in a foot pedal bin.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at all times.
- You can then enter the treatment area and take a seat next to the couch. There will be no blankets/pillows/soft furnishings or
- In between clients I will be carrying out enhanced cleaning procedures to ensure it complies with the government required standards.
- If you arrive early for your appointment, your patience would be appreciated as these procedures are necessary to be carried out for both your safety and mine.
Please DO NOT arrive for your appointment if you or anyone in your household are suffering from any of the symptoms of COVID-19 detailed below.
- A temperature
- A New or Persistent Cough
- Loss of taste or smell
As you will be aware the government, together with the NHS has set up the Test and Trace App for you to scan on arrival. If you do not have this on your phone I will be required with your permission to pass your details to the NHS and if necessary for you to be contacted to self-isolate for the designated number of days.
Your reason for seeing me is confidential and I will NOT be disclosing personal/private information.
I will be continuing to work online with clients, therefore you will be able to continue with your sessions until after the self-isolation period has ended.